Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Best Salad I have ever had in my life!!!



First of all... I know I was hungry when I purchased $7.00 worth of salad from Whole Foods in Las Vegas at the Town Square Mall... but that does not minimize the fact that the toppings for the salad were ignorantly delicious!!! They had Soy Bacon, 5 different types of nuts ( pine, walnut, sunflower, pumpkin and corn ) like 12 salad dressings, falafel and this green tahini sauce made with ... I don't even know, but it was so good I wanted to slap myself!!! The spinach was large organic and fresh. The shredded carrots were delicious, the mushrooms were off the chain, and I mean... I almost wanted to take a salad back to California with me. I have never paid that much attention to the salad bar at Whole foods before, but I assure you... I will be looking specifically for the items I got from the salad bar in Vegas's Whole Foods, just so I can chase that taste again!!! People were gambling left and right out there . Not me, I was over indulging on Honeycrisp apples and salad from the salad bar!!! LMAO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment